Best Load™ Example Unit Load
Best Load™ is the first and only software that models the mechanical interactions between distribution packaging, pallets, and storage / handling equipment. Best Load™ is used to:
- Design Unit Loads
- Analyze Unit Loads
- Fit Distribution Packaging System for Pallets
- Fit Unit Loads to Shipping Methods
Utilizing the systems based design methodology developed by White & Co founder Dr. Marshall White, Best Load™ is typically used to reduce annual packaging spend by 8-18%.
The software uses modern 3D, FEA, structural analysis techniques to simulate unit load supply chain operations and generate performance outputs such as maximum safe load carrying capacity for pallets, and maximum applied compression stress on distribution packaging systems.
- Design specialty unit loads
- Predict the containment force of stretch wrap
- Predict the maximum safe load carrying capacity of any wooden pallet
- Create specs with graphics
- Convert to PDF
- Optimize unit load designs and shipping methods
- Document packaging mass, volume, and cost data for managing sustainability goals
- Design in US customary or SI metric units