Careers At Ongweoweh Corp
Ongweoweh Corp strives to recruit and retain the most highly qualified individuals to join our team. We have a strong commitment to diversity, and individuals from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply. We are an equal opportunity affirmative action employer.
Ongweoweh Corp offers extensive benefits for all of their employee’s, covering generous health premiums for individuals and families in addition to providing vision, dental and life insurance. Ongweoweh Corp also provides benefits to qualified domestic partners (same and opposite sex). Our family atmosphere promotes a fun work environment with monthly fun day activities. We also serve our community with a charitable giving volunteer program.
Positions Currently Open
Accounts Receivable Representative
Job Summary: Maintain accurate accounts receivable records by reviewing and processing invoices for payment, posting transactions and preparing ledger entries. Act as a liaison between customers and staff in the resolution of invoicing inquiries and/or disputes.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities: (Additional duties may be assigned)
40% Process initial sales orders, bill of lading and/or customer invoices. Review sales order data for accuracy, verify information on bill of lading, create and distribute customer invoices appropriately. Responsible for completing consolidated invoicing at month-end.
30% Process daily cash receipts. Contact customers regarding outstanding invoices and send customer statements of aging accounts receivables. Provide continual follow up on outstanding balances.
15% Receive and respond to telephone and email inquiries from customers and staff regarding invoicing or open orders. Follow up on account statements and other discrepancies regarding received account payment, outstanding balances, initial order information and serve as liaison between departments and customers in the resolution of invoice disputes and inquiries.
10% Review internal and customer reports as requested, including, but not limited to: customer statements, open order reports, unapplied cash, etc.
5% Perform related duties as requested to meet department and Company objectives.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Associates degree in accounting preferred.
- Two years of bookkeeping/accounting experience required. Equivalent combinations of education and experience will be considered.
- Driver’s license.
- Ability to work overtime and be on-call as needed.
Equipment, Machines and Software Used:
Ability to operate various office equipment including computer, printer, telephone, fax machine, and photocopier.
Computer Software: Microsoft D365, Microsoft Office to include Outlook, Word, Excel.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Computer proficiency including word processing, and generating reports and graphs regulations. using standard software applications.
- Excellence in interpersonal and communication skills, including writing and making effective presentations to internal and external top management officials.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization structure.
- Ability to analyze and solve complex problems in a timely manner.
- Ability to develop, plan, and implement short- and long-term goals.
- Resourcefulness in writing, recommending, and implementing policies and procedures throughout all levels of the organization.
- Leadership proficiency.
Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time, stand, walk, talk, hear, use hands to grasp, handle or feel, and perform repetitive motions of the hands and/or wrists.
- No or very limited physical effort required.
- Close mental and visual attention required to perform work dealing primarily with preparing, analyzing, and interpreting data and figures, using a computer terminal, and/or extensive reading.
To keep employees as safe as possible, Ongweoweh has implemented daily temperature checks and health screening for all individuals before entering the building. Masks are worn in shared spaces where social distancing is not available.
Internships At Ongweoweh
Ongweoweh Corp offers internship opportunities to qualified college students in various departments. Interns gain hands-on experience while working on real-world projects and learning from some of the brightest minds in our industry. The Company also has an Internship Program geared toward Native American students as a means to provide Native youth with opportunities for professional development in business.
Director of Human Resources